- Deliver releases on schedule with highest quality standards.
- Work closely with operations, engineering and product leadership to prioritize and deliver initiatives
- Technical Leadership: Drive architectural decisions and designs all the way down to code to fulfill business priorities and requirements
- People Management: Manage, coach and mentor team of strong engineers and tech leads
- Build an agile high-performance team
B.E or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in leading technical teams in systems/networking domain or large-scale distributed/infrastructure systems in production.
- Experience managing a team of strong engineers - including coaching & mentoring individuals to grow in their career.
- Strong problem-solving skills are a must to earn team’s respect and to lead from the front.
- Capable of handling ambiguous business requirements with excellent prioritization, time management abilities and focus on execution. Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Good understanding of the agile software development processes
Nice To Have
- Experience with building services at one of the popular cloud providers.
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.