ROKT is a pioneer in digital referral marketing. We have developed a unique technology platform and enviable partnership network that embraces the traditional strengths of word-of-mouth connecting engaged consumers with brands and products.
About the role
This role is responsible for leading, developing and managing all aspects of Client Analytics, back office analytics and decision modeling - including report design, data capture development and implementation processes. This candidate will work with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the metrics used to measure the effectiveness and ROI of activity across all campaign types. It will be responsible for leading a team and provide strategic leadership across accounts, verticals, and mediums.
This is a highly visible role that where your work will make a real impact on the business and will be utilized daily by select clients. This role will require significant travel and require you to work on site at select client offices.
- Assist in business development and growth by working with partners and clients in developing and implementing new analytical methodologies with a targeted result of increasing revenue.
- Provide marketing performance analysis for client engagements. Understand client’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to its needs.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop client tools and services such as modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Work closely with the team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Developing data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers/decisioning as a result, etc.).
- Partner seamlessly across the enterprise to access information and create and drive strategies and implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics).
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency.
- Experience in the digital space a must.
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge analytics techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking.
- Ability to translate data into insights that understands customer needs and behavioral drivers.
- Must be highly versed in analytic methodologies.
- Must have a firm grasp of statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for Web site, online advertising, social media, mobile.
- Must have analytical skill set
- Must be capable of contributing expertise and leading efforts both in advanced analytics techniques and in consumer research and analysis.
- Must have a track record of implementing operational excellence (process efficiencies, effective tools and technologies) in an analytics function.
- Will be able to show they have exhibited leadership with conviction and how they have proposed new paths based on analysis findings.
- Statistical knowledge including concepts such as significance tests and confidence intervals
- Experience with writing database queries in SQL
- Knowledge of dimensional data modeling, Tableau (Desktop & Server) or similar product, Python(Jupyter notebook), R, Git, and databases such as Redshift
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events three times a year (one global, two regional)
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of four different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by ROKT
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Snacks, coffee and drinks
- Cellular phone usage allowance