Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the Recruitment function across all sites in North America are world-class functions that support TaskUs’ growth trajectory and culture. This position ensures the right people are becoming TaskUs employees and are understanding the culture of TaskUs so that the company is headed in the right direction to accomplish its aggressive strategic goals. Additionally, this position ensures that all TaskUs stakeholders (clients, employees, shareholders, as well as future clients) are knowledgeable about the company’s recruitment practices. This roll will provide a data driven approach through adoption of systems and implementation of standardized reporting and processes. Above all, this role will drive a successful BPO recruitment cycle and support roles for all centers in North America.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Department Management:
- Determine if and when additional department team members are needed
- Conduct quarterly performance appraisals, giving feedback on performance and expectations for the following quarter
- Manage attendance, compensation and career growth of direct reports
- Hold team meetings on a weekly basis
- Plan and administer annual budget
- Create annual and quarterly department goals
- Provide leadership and recruitment strategy for sustained growth in new and existing markets
- Recruitment Pipeline & Systems Management:
- Be the lead partner for hiring managers and site directors to create and refine recruitment strategy as well as provide market analysis and compensation benchmarks as needed
- Ensure all recruitment technology systems are up-to- date and in correct working order and internal processes are efficient and abided by
- Research and provide recommendations for new technology
- Establish accurate forecasting pipeline management and process improvement throughout the lifecycle of talent acquisition
- North America Sourcing Strategy and Employer Branding:
- Partner with corporate marketing on employer brand strategy through digital recruitment efforts, budget optimization, pipeline review, and diversity
- Direct recruitment and brand marketing strategy for new North America sites
Develop creative sourcing initiatives by partnering with new vendors, brainstorming internal events, utilizing social media, partnering with Marketing, and always improving our applicant rate
- Refine and manage consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidate experience and recruiter/hiring manager efficiencies.
- Account Acquisition Duties:
- Serve as Recruitment Head POC for prospective clients by developing custom strategy and traveling onsite for presentations
- Create recruitment strategy for new site openings including team structuring and hiring, job board/career page creation, assessments and scoring plan, and employer branding initiatives
- People management
- Employee Development/Coaching
- Expert knowledge managing and creating recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting.
- A passion for metrics and analyzing the pipeline.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for leading a team and producing results.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 10 plus years of experience designing, building and leading quality, talent acquisition functions in a high-volume recruiting environment
- 2+ years of management experience
- Prior experience with high volume recruitment methods
- Specific experience in strategic staffing, executive recruiting, and university relations
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive change initiatives, strong analytical and negotiation skills, excellent process orientation.
- Extensive experience fully utilizing an Automated Tracking System (ATS)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focus with ability to positively interact at all levels of the organization including the executive team, hiring managers, HR managers and vendors
- Hyper-growth company experience highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.