At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Partners with assigned Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage Commercial Banking credit account relationships. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully closing new business relationships and retaining and expanding relationships with existing customers. Responsibilities include: underwriting all types of credit account exposure, managing an assigned credit portfolio, successfully closing new business relationships and expanding existing relationships, managing credit risk and responding to prospect or customer credit questions and making independent calls on assigned portfolio of relationships. Secondarily, provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls with Relationship Manager(s) and identifies customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of commercial banking experience
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lending policy, all applicable laws and regulations, credit quality standards, company and business line policies and procedures
- Strong relationship management and business development abilities, with thorough knowledge of credit products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Well-developed written communication and verbal presentation skills
1st - Daytime