Requisition ID: 73343
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Named to the Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute Canada for the sixth year in a row
• Extended health, dental and vision insurance where employees can get expert support for work, life, and everything in between
• RRSP plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of weekly base wages
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year, in addition to statutory holidays per each province’s guidelines
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers is seeking a Structural Engineer for bridge and infrastructure construction projects in the KIE Burnaby, BC office. We are looking for the ideal candidate to perform a variety of design and analysis tasks related to steel and concrete bridges, foundations, construction methods, and design reviews for conceptual and final designs. The Structural Design Engineer should have at least 15 years’ experience in engineering plan production, be highly technically competent and familiar with current tools/programs/software, and CADD production practices.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Kiewit believes in equal opportunity in employment practices without discrimination, and complies with all laws regarding human rights in the provinces where we operate.
Job Segment: Engineer, Construction, Structural Engineer, Quality Manager, Design Engineer, Engineering, Quality