If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CT conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CT also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Preparation, implementation, and management of research and development projects in the field of industrial image processing, AR/VR and visualization systems and applications
- Evaluation of new technologies and architectures supporting applications and services involving technologies like computational imaging, augmented reality, machine vision, and computer graphics
- Design and implementation of innovative concepts, technologies, algorithms and applications from an idea to prototypical software systems, including also technology consulting and technical presentations
- Invention disclosures and publication of research results at international top conferences
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- University degree preferably in computer or related engineering sciences (MSc degree required, Ph.D. is a plus)
- Broad experience with technologies, algorithms, methodologies and innovation in the area of Image Processing, AR/VR and Visualization, incl. knowledge of and experience with modern libraries and development frameworks
- Expertise in and practical experience with modern software engineering methods and the respective tooling (design patterns, clean code principles, testing pyramid, etc.) as well as experience in requirements engineering and in the derivation of adequate software architectures/designs (including SOA, micro-services, cloud platforms, virtualization, containerization) meeting the given functional requirements and quality attributes
- Strong experience in implementation and execution of R&D projects (experience with publicly funded projects is a plus)
- Very good English and German skills in speaking and writing
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 286868
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only