We are looking for Quality Assurance Video Game Testers to work on our next amazing project.
This is a temporary, full-time, entry-level position located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota which pays $11.00/hour. You must be available to work full-time (40+ hours/week).
QA Testers are a support function to the QA Test Team. This position deals specifically with the functional compliance testing of Activision products.
You will be responsible for testing pre-release video games and verifying functionality, data content, performance, 1st Party (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) compliance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility.
· 18 years of age or older
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Availability to work forty or more hours per week including weekends, when required
· Strong interest in video games
· Sharp attention to detail
· Honesty and a strong work ethic
· Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
· Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
· Basic PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
· B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or Entertainment related area (in lieu of prior work experience).
· Experience with Quality Assurance testing of software projects
· Understanding of the software test cycle process
· PC and console game troubleshooting
· Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres