Power Industrial Solutions
· Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design or evaluation of assigned projects across the Low Voltage switch gear products, using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Conduct engineering analysis on design concepts using engineering fundamentals and analysis tools.
- Work closely with senior Engineers to evolve designs, troubleshoot and root cause failures.
· Present details in technical and program reviews for required approvals.
· Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
· Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
· Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
. Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- BE / B Tech in Mechanical engineering with Min 2 Years of experience in product design and development of industrial products
- Good in Engineering Fundamentals
- Exposure to Design and Analysis tools Like ANSYS, Creo etc
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes viz. stamping, molding, machining, casting, & assembly processes and tooling
- Good knowledge on materials - ferrous & non-ferrous metals, plastics, elastomer
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of CAD/CAE software like Pro/E and Ansys, CE/Tol
- Experience in Multi Body dynamic analysis
- Post graduation in engineering