• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or three years equivalent experience within the field
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products, including, but not limited to, ACCESS, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of analytical software is desired.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs
• Ability to work in a team-office environment
• Ability to operate office equipment, but not limited to, personal computer and telephone
• Ability to sit, stand, bend, stretch at a minimum of 50% of the time for any or all of the movements described
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.