- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, Graphic Design/Media, Ior equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in UX/UI
Desired Characteristics :
- Experience working within a global enterprise organization
- Experience working with a Content Management System (Ideally Drupal)
- Developing CUJs (Critical User Journeys)
- Defining relevant survey questionnaire for capturing user experience
- Deriving inferences from the user experience on how good/ bad/ ugly the product/ product feature
- Generating a report for the customer on the product/ product feature experience (from the user perspective).
- Uses participatory design activities (e.g. paper prototype co-creation, card sorting) to understand vision, business model and assumptions and tacit knowledge about user needs and behaviors.
- Expresses UX and design concepts to collaborators on cross functional teams. Goes beyond merely presenting designs, explains the story of the rationale and benefit of design ideas.
- Passionate about UI/UX
Skills & Requirements