Position Title: Services Sales BDM
Functional Area: Sales
Facility: Sales Branch Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 0
• Day to Day Enablement of Services Sales
o Develop, implement and manage programs that drive services sales.
o Assist in reviewing and compiling industry trends and competitive market position.
o Ensure the timely communication of Services price list and pricing tools.
o Coordinate with AP teams for the set up and maintenance of services part numbers.
o Attend Sales meetings and Business Partner /Service Partner meetings, prepare/provide adequate and relevant update on services sales performance and be an advocate to drive incremental revenue
o As required co-ordinate and deliver training and/or portfolio overview programs.
o Determine & co-ordinate monthly/quarterly offers.
• Actively engage with Parts & Billable Services vendors/partners to drive increased services revenue opportunities.
• Sales Support
o As requested, assist with coordinating quotations, providing details on services offerings and maintaining central storage of quotations.
• Marketing Support
o Ensure distribution of supporting documents and updates are completed for all product launches.
o Internal & Partner Website maintenance.
o Provide support for regular promotions – planning and communications.
o Obtain required elements for weekly and monthly reviews.
o Co-ordinate/produce ad-hoc reports as required.
o Provide input/insight and suggested actions.
Be an active participate in improving business process.
• Communication skills – ability to recognise challenges, and communicate quickly and effectively.
• Great relationship building skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organisational skills must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
• Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results via others in a complex cross-functional organisation
• Superior knowledge of PC technology, keen focus on market trends and customer needs with exceptional analytical skills & financial acumen.
• Commitment and ownership of role.
• Critical thinker (solve for the right problem).
• Proven ability to build turn disorder into highly repeatable processes
• Can work Independently
• Achievement of Revenue and PTI targets.
• Accuracy of SAP, Services Price List (SPL), Warranty Matrix or similar, Lenovo QuickPick and any other communication regarding the services offering portfolio.
• Accuracy of internal and external information material.
• Timely responses to enquiries.
• Any other metrics that may be identified by the Director – AP Services Sales and Marketing.