• Perfectly execute the site change in product portfolio of candy & gum such as project of NPD, product change, process improvement, productivity opportunity, promotion pack capacity, etc.
• Expand projects of all site execution in order to meet the overall business objectives in area of scope, cost and time through i2M (Idea To Market)
• Evaluate the project following the i2M/Innovation process to identify the best practice and opportunity for improvement
• Manage the product cost by planning and controlling the cost of yield loss, direct labor cost, variable manufacturing cost and fixed manufacturing expense to ensure the cost is competitive
• Optimize plant scale and cost advantage by supporting growth of existing markets and by looking for other customers. Continuously benchmark plant capability and leverage the plant's competitive advantage to provide the most competitive product cost, best service and quality
• Control cost of activities by preparing the operating budget and tracking expenses to maintain approved plant cost structure and effectively utilize resources.
• Direct project management and engineering development/planning for Plant.
• Manage all capital expense projects related to product change and continuously assess plant capacity VS market growth and lead plant expansion project
• Lead, implement and control change management system for product change, NPD, De-Complexity
• Regularly review the Change Management Status and ensure change is acknowledged and controlled under regular project meeting
• Harmonize the manufacturing process and de-complexity of products portfolio in gum and candy
• Addresse the capability needs in project team in order to support to deliver the CBN through the IIM Tool implementation
• Ensure the work culture toward HPWS in entire organization /project team member
• Attend the daily meeting to get line structure intact and effectively active related to project in area responsibility
CODE of CONDUCT & INTEGRITY
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of project financials by adhering to company’s accounting policies and guidelines to adequately control manufacturing cost and to provide cost data and the P&L of the different business units.
• Establishe contacts with key government regulatory agencies thru membership in organization and attendance in conferences to develop goodwill and leverage that could be useful in time of crisis. Explore/ optimise business opportunity.
• Degree Qualification in Engineering, Management or a related discipline
• Minimum of three (3) years managerial experience in manufacturing plant preferably in food processing.
• Good working knowledge and capability for IIM (Innovation and Initiative Management) Pillars.
• Strong and solid knowledge of Commercialization and Change Management
• Science or Engineering graduate with excellent analytical, strategic planning and execution.
• Strong Quality System Orientation in food processing.
• Excellent ability to conceptualize improvements on systems and provides sound engineering solutions to manufacturing and business issues.
• Good negotiation and communication skill.
• Fluent in English, good PC knowledge (MS Office)