The Sales Assistant Sr., under the direction of the Area Vice President of National Sales, prepares and provides statistical sales reports to sales management both national and local and help manage the customers experience throughout the sales cycle.
· Prepare various daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly statistical spreadsheet reports for sales managers (i.e. sales averages, bonus percentages, gross profit percent trend, etc.)
· Assist Managers with special projects/assignments.
· Coordinate sales representatives account history transfers.
· Distribute daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports to sales managers and sales representatives.
· Misc. Support to Sales (Re: customer visits, FF live event….)
. May work out of any of our three locations ( Corona, La Mirada, Vista)
. Report to V.P. National Sales So.CA, and V.P. Local Sales (for Corona, LA/ La Mirada, and San Diego/Vista)
1) Minimum two years administrative experience, working with contracts preferred
2) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3) Outstanding organization skills
4) Proficiency in operation of personal computers and Microsoft Office software programs (Intermediate excel and word skills).
5) Some college preferred.
CA-LA County-La Mirada