At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at www.cepheid.com or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Job Title: Repair Centre Engineer
Reports to (Title): Repair Centre Supervisor
Department/Function: Technical Service
Location: New Delhi
Key Purpose and Accountabilities:
Primary activities – Complete repair centre based activities to support Cepheid product portfolio. Ensure customer satisfaction through effective troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of GeneXpert products. High productivity and initiative to assist with the rapid growth of India install base in a highly professional manner.
- Establish high quality and efficiency within the India Repair Center
- Provides technical direction and support to ASPs ( Bangladesh Repair Centre )
- Work closely with cross functional teams within India and on WW basis
- Using SAP and CRM to ensure compliance and adherence to Cepheid SOP’s
- Ensure that we meet KPIs and participate / lead Continuous Improvement programs
- Provide inventory statements on a monthly basis
- Smooth function & calibration of repair centre tools
- Regular communication with Supervisor and Coordinators for scheduling
- Update record of module failure cases
- Work within EHS guidelines
Experience, qualifications, skills required:
- Bachelor's Degree in electronics or engineering (electrical or mechanical) desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in technical services role
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of instrumentation and working within research / clinical environments
- Excellent communication skills and technical presentation skills for group and one-on-one presentations
- Exposure of working environment in Repair centre electronic equipment’s
- Travel: Only in case of urgencies
- Strong communication skills in English language
- European / WW travel expected for training opportunities
- Physically able to independently lift and move heavy instruments
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.