Talent Acquisition Manager
Overview: The Fairmont Chengdu Hotel and Residences is located in the center of the new Tianfu Hi Tech and Banking district of Chengdu and is adjacent to the Exhibition center and new Global Center.It
features 336 guestrooms and 61 luxury residences in the hotel tower expected to open in 2016, as well as 382 luxury residences in two adjoining residential towers (opened in 2014). As part of the
Palm Springs International Center, it is connected to a 42,100 square meter luxury retail mall.
The Hotel boasts a Willow Stream Spa, Gold Executive Floor, large Banquet facilities and a collection of F&B concepts including the “Cube”, a 3 story lobby lounge and Sushi bar, Art of China our
Chinese Restaurant with outdoor seating garden, Spectrum our all day dining room and a signature Art Deco Restaurant and Night Club “Manhattan” on the 42&43 floor of the hotel.
Chengdu is one of China’s most famous cities and is a top destination for people from China and around the world to visit.It has a deep culture and history, hundreds of amazing tourist attractions
and of course the famous Chengdu and Sichuan cuisine. Chengdu has been listed as one of the fastest growing and top 4 cities to live in in China.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director & Asst. Director of Human Resources; be responsible for coordinating the successful hiring process for the Hotel & Residences, contributing to our brand promise of “selecting the best”, include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with Director & Asst. Director of Human Resources for establishing recruitment plan and recruitment budget;
- Responsible for designing recruitment advertisement (posters, flyers, and digital advertisement, etc.) and managing & advertising vacancies/recruitment events on local recruitment websites/on-line social media (Veryeast, 61hr, 51job, Weixin, Linked-in etc.) as well as other local and national media advertisements(newspaper, radio, etc.);
- Select Hospitality schools and build the long-term partnership with the selected school as well as assist training manager for introducing internship programs;
- Represent the Hotel & Residences at local job fairs and Hospitality Schools;
- Liaise with Headhunters/Recruitment consultants with Director & Asst. Director of Human Resources.
- Responsible for managing resumes and inquiries received from external/internal websites, on-line social media (Weixin), phone, fax and walk-in;
- Support with the interviews for colleagues & leaders level and internship applicants
- Assisting with reference checks and processing new hire/internal transfer & promotion approval paperwork.
- Initiate offers for both internal and external candidates
- Assist with follow up for non- successful candidates as necessary
- Liaise with Department managers to maintain up to date Job Descriptions.
- Responsible for coordinating, promoting and tracking company Talent Scout Referral Program.
- Maintaining TAS (Talent Acquisition System), Manpower Guide, Monthly In/Out Report and Arrival Report.
- Prepare weekly recruitment updates to update Director & Asst. Director of Human Resources.
- Prepare weekly on boarding report to Housing Manager, Training manager and HR Team for upcoming Arrivals and Orientation.
- Provide back-up support for the Human Resources Office when needed other duties as assigned.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a hotel or Human Resources environment, and minimum 2 years in recruitment role, preferably experience within international luxury hotel;
- University/College degree or a formal education in Human Resources Management an asset;
- Self-confident, creative, proactive, with ability to prioritize and make effective decisions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Mandarin;
- Must be dedicated to provide Excellence Guest Service to our internal and external guests;
- Highly enthusiastic, positive with excellent personal presentation;
- Ability to build strong relationships, interact and influence others at all levels of the organization;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in an environment of confidentiality with an effective balance of common sense, compassion and business acumen;
- Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in China. The hotel will assist with the working visa for suitable foreigner applicants.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training,
career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and
Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all
colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting
Management / Supervisory
Yes, 10 % of the Time
15.Jun.2018, 3:59:00 AM