This is a commissioned sales position working with OEM Client/IOT business unit based in Taipei. Responsible for giving product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application. Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, T/Cs, Distribution and Business Code of Ethics. During customer's product design, responsible for design assistance including on-site visits to review designs, examine customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Intel products. Manage relationships between Intel and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts. Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use. Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy. Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination. Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product. Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success. Provide training and account strategy support for distributors. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic or Computer Science Engineering with 7+ years experience
- Experience with PC, mobile device or IoT design implementation with OS (Windows or Linux) support
- Familiar with PC or mobility industry, ecosystem and x86 architecture, familiar with IoT or AI ecosystem would be a plus.
- Strong interest in Artificial Intelligent technology or familiar with deep neural networks, machine learning field or computer vision.
- Strong team player, collaborate with executives and engineers from customers and product divisions
- Solid communication skill in both English and Chinese Mandarin are required
- Self-driven and demonstrate the ability to multitask effectivelyInside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.