Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) operates International Business Exchange (IBX) data centers offering businesses a place to reliably run their operations and securely exchange critical information in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Every day, without compromise, the people who control the world's most valued information assets place their trust in us, leveraging our insight, expertise and world-class service to protect and connect what matters to them most--their information.
As a recognized global leader in its industry, Equinix employs dedicated, driven experts who take pride in their work. When you choose to work for Equinix, you’re not just picking a job; you’re embarking on a career. You’re not just working at a company; you’re joining a vital, global team.
To support our growing sales teams and to be based in the Middle East
Partner Development Manager (m/f)
What is the role about?
In this position you will build and develop channel partners for Dubai & Abu Dhabi (& Saudi) sales territory and by that identify, prospect and generate new business for all EQUINIX verticals. You will expand sales footprint through existing and new partners, leverage partners existing relationships with end user, package complimentary services to drive mutually beneficial sales. Focus is to drive “sell through” and “sell with” relationships with partners.
Your principal job responsibilities will be:
- Manage a list of partners as well as identify and supporting Cloud and Technology ecosystem partners for UAE and Saudi to cover all verticals
- Develop go-to-market plan together with EMEA Channel Director and Marketing
- Transform existing reseller partners, referral or solution partners in an alliance partnerships with corresponding contracts and marketing programs
- Documentation of channel partner forecasting and activity with accurate records
- Conducting sales presentations with his/her partners to customers and prospects
- Liaising with other Equinix departments in order to secure new business
- Generation of formal quotations where necessary e.g. parallel bids
- Drive and respond to partner pipeline opportunities
- Coordinate teaming with regionally deployed direct sales reps as needed
- Actively contributing to the recruitment, enablement of existing or new partners
- Attending relevant networking events with partners
- Owner of channel deal registration process and assignments
- Maintenance of accurate existing and prospects partners records on Equinix database
Who are you?
- Graduate Level
- Extensive experience with channel development roles
- Tangible track record of building channel business successfully in a fast-growing environment.
- Key relationship with numerous Managed Service Providers, System Integrators, Network Service Providers and Alliances a plus
- Relevant Industry Knowledge with Telcos, System integrators, DC Providers or Hardware suppliers
- Established contacts with alliance partners in the Gulf
- Understanding of business procedures in Finance, Marketing, Procurement, business planning and contract management
- Fluent in Arabic and English in speaking and writing
- Intercultural understanding and global cooperation ability
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Transparent in Communication, pro-active communication behavior
What we offer
- The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
- A competitive salary and sales incentive plan. Attractive benefits like 24 days of annual paid leave, stock purchase plan, regular company events.. and a company culture, that values commitment, respect and fun at work.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to our career web page to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible (email applications are not manageable for us) and specify your notice period and salary expectations in your application:
Check YouTube to discover who we are and what we do.
We look forward to meeting you!