The HR Manager will demonstrate high level of business acumen and HR expertise to establish HR infrastructure from start-up to scalable organization. He or she will provide HR support to enable efficient operations and effective talent strategy of the business that s/he will contribute to. This position will focus on the full cycle of HR deliverables, including but not limiting to: talent acquisition, retention, HR processes and policies, total reward systems, employee engagement, and service delivery.
· Take a leading role in supporting the realization of business goal of productivity by constantly working with the business to reshape the workforce.
· Ensure the recruitment and retention remain a key focus for the business.
· Establishing HR policies, processes, system, and engagement programs
· Develop and drive local HR initiatives that meet key business needs.
· Lead internal culture development for the business (engagement, empowerment, consistency, collaboration, diversity, accountability) in line with company goal.
· Coach and support line managers and support employee grievance handling.
· Ensure compliance and governance, be award of all the labor laws.
· Responsible for the whole HR operations of the site.
· 8+years of relevant experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in HR management. Experience in building up HR infrastructure for start-up company or branch office, will be preferred.
· Strong English and Mandarin skills. Proficient communication at both verbal and written level.
· Practical experience in labor law and practices in Nanjing City.
· Critical thinking, judgement, coaching and influencing skills.
· Willingness to be “hands-on” with sense of urgency.