SaaS Software Sales Representative
- Engage with prospective customers via outbound activity including email campaigns, social media and cold calling.
- Proactively contact via outbound calling target prospects in support of sales and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Achieve targeted demand generation goals including internal SLAs, volume and frequency of contacts, qualified leads / opportunities generated, lead conversion percentage, bookings and campaign metrics.
- Secure key customer information to identify qualified “sales ready” leads and prospective customers to be nurtured for future opportunities.
- Qualify the prospect, set appointments and team with the field Sales team on the opportunity details to close.
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers internally at IBM and externally with prospects and clients.
- Present the IBM Cognitive Solutions value proposition including solutions, features and functionality at a high level to increase buyer interest.
- Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources to determine who the highest-quality prospects are.
- Demonstrate comfort executing live call-handling in a sales call center environment.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Solution Representative-Brand Specialist (SW)
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role