Munchery is a whole new way to eat. Founded in 2011 by Tri Tran and Conrad Chu as a better way to feed their families (they just couldn’t face greasy take-out yet again), Munchery cooks and delivers chef prepared meals throughout the Bay Area, Seattle, New York, and Los Angeles. Our website, apps, and behind-the-scenes tech make it all possible, but we know it’s the food that comes first for our customers. We’re a mix of food-loving techies and tech-loving foodies who believe everyone deserves real food, so we work hard to make eating well as easy as possible.
What You’ll Do
The Fulfillment Team Member is an integral part of the Munchery logistics team. Fulfillment Team Members pack food orders and get them ready for delivery.
- Arranging food shelves in order as directed.
- Taking accurate food inventory.
- Use of manufacturing equipment (with appropriate training provided).
- Receiving incoming deliveries using pallet jacks and/or forklifts (with appropriate
- Using scan guns to ensure order accuracy.
- Be a delivery driver when needed.
- Knowledgeable with App’s, GPS, Maps, and Routing.
- Would be expected to work in cold conditions of 30 deg.
What You’ll Bring
- Stable and progressive career history (one or more years) working in a demanding warehouse environment.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable in a busy warehouse environment, exposed to cold temperatures (36-40 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Ability to be efficient and timely with repetitive tasks, while maintaining a high level of quality.
- A strong sense of teamwork
What Would be Great
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation.
- 2 weeks PTO accrued beginning your first day.
- Health, dental and vision benefits (for full-time employees).
- Employee Discount Program (never worry about dinner again).