Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs.
Senior Systems Engineer(Telco)
Fortinet is seeking for a motivated, talented individual to form a vital part of the Subscriptions team. You will be part of a dedicated team responsible to:
• Investigate and review malicious/compromised websites.
• Malware research, discover and keeping up to pace with the trending threats on the internet.
• Build automated tools to collect and harvest threat data.
• Experience in scripting languages such as Python.
• Experience in SQL relational DB programming is preferred;
• Nice to have experience in reverse engineering of different malware families
• Strong will to learn new things and passion to explore new ideas;
• Empowered to make a difference in cyber security.
• 2-3 years working experience for Junior position, 5+ years for Senior.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field