India-Pune-Pune | Full-time | Technology [IT] | English
Hands on technical test lead who will partner and collaborate with Test Delivery Managers / Leads to ensure the delivery of suitable, effective and cost efficient technical testing for one or more of Credit Risk applications.
- Create and implement End to End Automation Testing Strategy
- Responsible for improving overall technical / automation maturity, coverage, establishing technical / automation testing standards and process
- Champion Shift left testing by automating functional changes
- Integrate Auto Test Framework with Continuous Integration
- Provide solutions on how the functionalities should be designed with Testability in mind
- Implement tools & methodology that support Testing frameworks such as TDD/BDD/ATDD.
- Build the business logic level automation test suite
- Ensure automated test suites are fit for purpose and executes continuously
- Responsible for overall quality, coding standards of the automated suites
- Manages day to day technical testing activities
- Provides regular status reporting to key stakeholders including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
Minimum 10 to 12 years of experience in technical testing
- Programming experience in JAVA/C++/Python desirable
- Experience in scripting languages like Unix Shell & Python
- Experience building test automation frameworks
- Proficient skills in testing complex business flows
- Proven experience in test automation large complex systems
- Good understanding of functional and non-functional testing aspects especially in IB domain.
- Strong expertise in database driven testing & GUI.
- Proficient in test tools – Verify, WebTest, UFT, Selenium, Ranorex, Junit, Jmeter etc.
- Experience in middle-tier & back end tools - Database (SQL, Oracle), Web Services (Restful & Soap), API Testing (JBehave, Cucumber and Specflow) etc
- Strong expertise in using software development support tools like Maven, Ant, and Team City/Jenkins
- Experience using Jira, SVN, HP ALM
- Sound knowledge of ATDD, TDD and agile principles
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Good knowledge of performance and scalability testing
- Passion for creating and executing test plans; improving automation code quality.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and decision-making attitude