Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Manages network infrastructure to ensure availability, recover ability, performance, integrity and support ability through production support and maintenance of existing network and development and implementation of network enhancements
• May manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative
• Oversees the installation and support of network communications
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment
• Assists in the planning of large scale systems projects and performs complex vendor comparison and cost studies
All About You
• IT experience, including being involved in IT projects on a full time basis, in the following areas:
• - Networking, including LAN/WAN, wireless and Security technologies
• - TCP/IP protocol communications.
• - Knowledge of Cisco’s product portfolio
• - Knowledge of Project Management methodology and best practices
• Ability to lead internal team members as well application teams toward most appropriate solution based on MasterCard standards
Equal Opportunity Employer