Siemens Digital Grid Services & Solutions is researching and developing the future technologies and products of Siemens Group. As being the integral part of this great R&D group, Siemens DigitalGrid Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development on Grid Automation&Control products and solutions. To accomplish the mission of the group, the candidate will perform as a SW Development Engineer in design and development of SW components used in Energy Transmission & Distribution networks.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and development for Outage Management (OMS) modules based on Java Technologies.
- Working through a full development cycle according to the Siemens' software development process.
- Working in a highly complex and international environment.
- Supporting engineering teams on customer locations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc/MSc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related areas.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong Java programming language knowledge is a must.
- Strong Object Oriented Design and Programming knowledge is a must.
- Experience in Oracle and PL/SQL is a must.
- Knowledge in C/C++ is a plus.
- Experience in web applications is a plus.
- Experience in LINUX environment is a plus.
- Big data know how is a plus.
- Excellent command of English and/or German.
- Experience on Configuration Management Systems (IBM ClearCase is a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily.
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
Requisition ID: 294141
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only