(GBS CIC) Project Manager
Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP ERP package –. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Configuration of SAP ERP system based on business requirements
- Cooperate with consultants from other modules
- Assist in testing process to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation
- Applicate support and train end users
- Look for improvement opportunities in business systems
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role