Are you looking a job opportunity to innovate on technology?
As a Data A&I, you will be a business leader and you'll
be able to transform and enable better decision-making through the usage of
advanced analytics. To be successful you should look forward to be an effective
communicator to drive insights into actions that improve our company business
Are you passionate about analytics? We want your ability to
connect and explore large data-sets, build predictive and descriptive models,
and translate insights into business improving action are critical skills that
we are looking for our work.
You will go deep, using artificial intelligence, data
visualization, and analytic tools to unlock business building insights in our
mountains of data. You should be proficient at demonstrating such technologies
for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions,
and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust,
scaled, analytic solutions.
So just you know, for this role you'll have to:
- Be creative and committed problem-solver using Big Data and
Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business
- Design research and analytic frameworks in the context of
overall project objectives such as media effectiveness, consumer engagement,
business model, optimization, etc.
- Execute research and analytics, including data sources
identification, processing, algorithm development, turning insights into
actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions
partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in and lead analytic capability building
- Eligible to work in Indonesia
- You should possess Master's degree or Ph.D. in a
quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Systems Engineering,
Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- You should have minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Data
- Demonstrate leadership in applying analytic techniques to
deliver actionable insights from data.
- You will need strong written and verbal communication skills
to influence others to take action.
- You should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple
- Collaborate within diverse organizations and teams.
Do you have two or more of the following specialties and
experience with the following list?
1. Specialties/Area of Research:
- Bayesian Analysis, Bayesian Decision Theory
- Probabilistic Modeling and Computation
- Machine Learning, including Deep Learning
- Uncertainty Quantification,
- Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods)
- Dynamic (state-space) Models (Kalman Filter, Data
- Experimental Design
- Model Reduction, Dimensionality Reduction
2. Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications:
- Unix or Linux
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C , Java, Scala,
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- Data Visualization
- Data Management Systems
- Business Intelligence tools: such as KNIME, Tableau,