Do you want to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization? Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who use both IT and business skills every single day? We'll be thrilled to meet you!
The IT solutions we build help move millions of trucks efficiently, enable high quality video collaboration, crunch data to deliver business insights, allow our automated manufacturing plants to run robustly, aid in design of new products and thousands of store shelves, provide immersive virtual reality experiences for product and store testing, help our sales force run their work in the field with mobile solutions, support millions of payments and reports, manage consumer communication in the Web, ensure cybersecurity and more.
The Program puts you in an entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial position to our successful participants.
Based on your profile, preferences, fit and current team openings we will be present you with an offer for one of the available types of roles, with managerial, technical or analytical focus:
• Application Engineer - you understand "how things tick", establish the right design and you oversee needed engineering changes. You act as a problem resolution contact point for IT operations teams.
• Application Manager - you make sure all the work related to the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner and you find new ways to do it better. You lead solution development, quality assurance, and release management.
• IT Operations Manager- you enable the business by keeping complex systems running world-class. You lead operations end-to-end, ensuring overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.,
• Project Manager - you communicate and cooperate with all involved parties and are accountable for end-to-end success of the project by integrating the technical, business, and commercial work.
• Service Delivery Manager - you deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. You lead process simplification, compliance work, issue resolution, and manage changes.
• Business Insights Analyst / Data Scientist - investigates business problems and helps answer hard questions. Identifies and compiles data sources, uses advanced analytics to provide business insights, to help the company grow and achieve its goals.
• P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
• Work in international teams with global or regional responsibilities.
• Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work
• Mentoring programs, trainings and relevant certifications.
• Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case
• Vibrant Living programs (e.g. massage, in-office fitness center)
• Possibility to do volunteer charity work
• Attractive starting salary and benefits program
We are looking for:
•3rd, 4th, 5th year students and a Master graduates with maximum 12 months following graduation - with a real passion for business and technology
•Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
•Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
We expect you to hold a valid EU work permit..
Procter&Gamble serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands for home, family, beauty and health - including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®,Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®,Vicks®. P&G operates in approximately 70 countries through 100 thousand professionals worldwide. We have a 175-year track record of product technology and marketing innovation. You can visit www.pg.com to learn more about P&G and its brands.
Our company is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.