The Finance student will be part of the Intel Sport finance team.
The scope includes budget management, project and spend forecasting, provide any cost analysis, reporting for plan & close, HC & discretionary management and reporting, ensure the appropriate plans are in place as required to support federal and local tax requirements, ensure adherence to finance control guidelines and communication to management on a regular basis. In addition the student will own driving cost reduction programs in the department he/she supports.
Preferred candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into a College Graduate/Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
Preferred Student currently pursuing BA, MA or MBA majoring in Economics, Business Management or Industrial engineer.
Additional qualifications include:
- Basic knowledge in accounting and finance
- Strong analytical and information systems skills
- Ability to deal with heavy data bases- System aptitude
- Fluent communication in English both writing and reading
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft* Office* applications such as Excel*, PowerPoint* and others
- Knowledge in a Web environment- Relevant past experience will be an advantage
- Willing to work 3 days per weekInside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.