Jacobs Engineering Inc.
is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical,
professional and construction services.
We are led by core values : people are our greatest asset, we are a
relationship based company and growth is imperative.
Our culture of care with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our
business is built.
Jacobs currently employs 66.000 people in 250 offices across 30 countries.
Lead the preparation,
development, and analysis of transportation models and the production of
transportation plans, traffic studies / impact assessments, and data reports
for a variety of minor and major projects. Will liaise with clients and road
authorities on projects. Lead transportation input to project bids. Experience
with US transportation planning standards and guidance, preferably within the
Saudi Arabian industry.
- Worked in all stages of the project including feasibility,
pre-FEED, FEED, and detailed design.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts own analysis work under
the supervision of a Senior or Lead Engineer or Project Manager. Performs
the analysis and monitors ongoing progress of a project, including the
coordination with other disciplines and project.
- Resolves a variety of complex problems (i.e.
conflicting design requirements, limited data, difficult coordination
- Prepare plans and technical reports to an outstanding
- Able to communicate complex problems and solutions to
team members and clients with no related technical experience.
- Performs other duties assigned by a Senior or Lead
Engineer or Project Manager
- Has comprehensive understanding of principles,
theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards and their
- Works under minimal supervision
- Will provide technical guidance to less experienced
design and engineering personnel.
- Able to lead team members, of mixed disciplines, on
- Independently applies advanced engineering techniques
and analysis within the discipline.
- Develops designs that require innovation and ingenuity.
- Has considerable latitude in determining objectives and
approaches to assignments.
8-10 years of
progressive work experience in the transport planning and traffic analysis engineering
field is required.
- Degree qualified in Transportation or related field
with equivalent experience in transportation planning and traffic analysis.
- Proficient in at least one standard strategic or
micro-simulation transport modelling package, eg VISUM, VISSIM.
- Proficient in intersection analysis software,
- Has major experience with the FHWA MUTCD and Highway
- Experience of collecting and analyzing traffic data.
- Experience of building demand matrices, including data
processing, demand modelling and forecasting.
- Ability to produce clear, precise, and coherent traffic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is
required and ability to interface with other disciplines on projects is
- Experience in preparing in bid for transport related
- Ability to work as part of multi-discipline team on
large scale projects, and lead a small team on individual traffic analysis
- Ability to coordinate with other phases of a project,
clients and regulatory agencies required.
At Jacobs, we help
prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every
level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and
offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety
initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a
flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Saudi Arabia-Saudi Arabia Countrywide-Al Khobar
Mar 14, 2018, 7:22:53 AM