This position will provide direct support within the Component Integrated Product Team (CIPT) for all aftermarket aspects, reporting to the Global Services Engineering (GSE) organization, commercial repairs. GSE Commercial Repair develops innovative repair solutions for observed & predicted distress on components for all P&W Commercial engines in order to economically return the engine to service. Our teams constantly interact with CIPT, Repair Shops and Engine Manual Development Teams.
This is a role focused on CIPTs, supporting PW1100G-JM, and PW1500G. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: - Establishing and managing part/component maintenance strategies for supporting aftermarket overhaul objectives, such as - Limit Creation and Extensions - Repairs Generation/Revision - Design Iterations as they relate to solving an overhaul issue - Spares and Asset Planning - Engine Manual Clarification/Revisions - Develop & implement aftermarket plan for critical material plan - Develop aftermarket strategy in synergy with Engineering Changes - Ensure repair tasks are completed to schedule and on budget. - Present status to Internal and External Customers. - Support the resolution of field supportability issues. - Develop and track project plans|Qualification: Required
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, or Manufacturing), or equivalent
- 7 years related work experience in engineering, customer service, aftermarket, or operations
- Ability to effectively team across organizations to accomplish goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships
- Excellent team leadership and customer focus
- Assertive and results-oriented with good problem solving skills
- Exposure to cost and schedule management
- Project engineering experience and/or team leadership is desirable
- Experience with CIPT operations, manufacturing processes and field support are desired.
BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, or Manufacturing), or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.