Ecolab is searching for Sr Procurement Managers for future opportunities with in our Global Procurement Team in the St. Paul market.
This take charge leader will lead the development of sourcing strategies within our direct materials group for assigned raw materials or finished goods within a global team. The strong performer will be recognized as procurement strategy expert and will collaborate with research & development, manufacturing, quality, planning, logistics, marketing, and suppliers in order to identify and drive total delivered cost savings, security of supply, innovation and process improvements.
The strong performer can expect further career advancement with Ecolab and will have the opportunity to move into other procurement and supply chain leadership roles within the organization. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career with a stable growing company!
What You Will Do:
- Identifies, develops, and implements global and regional sourcing strategies to reduce total delivered cost, mitigate headwinds, and improve security of supply.
- Provides leadership, coaching and feedback on the Total Delivered Cost sourcing process to build capability and mature practices across a global team
- Conducts global calls with procurement around the world to communicate global strategy, and ensure regional implementation and local execution.
- Effectively communicates strategies, results, and metrics to leadership teams as required.
- Develops contract strategies and effectively negotiates key commercial and supply positions for to the benefit of Ecolab business requirements and goals.
- Stays abreast of industry trends for assigned categories. Provides guidance and recommendations to business units in order to support margin and top line growth.
- Effectively implements strategic supplier strategies and initiatives to achieve maximum value at both a regional and global level.
- Develops, aligns, and drives strategic projects to improve procurement processes, tools, and efficiencies
- Implements purchasing infrastructure in conjunction with functions and supply chain to assure availability at required quality & costs levels
- Leads, coaches and develops direct reports or cross functional teams to ensure strong performance and build high performing teams
- Interviews, identifies, and recommends strong talent for the organization
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field
- 7+ years of experience in procurement, marketing, RDE, finance, or supply chain
- Immigration Sponsorship is not offered for this role
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Business, Finance or related field
- Experience in the chemical/petrochemicals industry
- Demonstrated history of leadership, teamwork, and project management skills
- Demonstrated competitive drive and strong orientation for results and achievement
- Demonstrated skills in clear communication and presentation
- Demonstrated professionalism and strong presence in interactions with others