Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday currently has a position open for an Operations Support Engineer with experience supporting web applications for optimal performance, system stability and user interface. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to projects, customers and fellow employees.
You will be the primary customer point of contact and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service. Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers. Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
• Work directly with customers, operations and development to research, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues in a timely manner
• Manage incoming case queues to meet our stringent Service Level Agreements
• Clearly and succinctly document communications with customers within our case management system
• Ensure customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service and high quality technical responses
• Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
• Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency gains
• Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan
• Four plus years of experience providing customer service, in either a customer support or consulting role, for enterprise software applications, with special focus in the area of system performance and stability (Software as a Service companies preferred)
• Proven technical background in web applications, applications system performance and user interface
• College degree in computer science or business systems
• Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
• Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
• Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers
• Able to deal with the stress related to project timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities
• PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems experience desired