Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Our “Agile Competence Center” team is looking for an Agile Coach and Trainer in order to drive Agile transformation across Credit Suisse. In this role you will be closely collaborating with team members in Switzerland/US/India and Singapore and you will be a key driver of the Credit Suisse Agile journey.
The position includes following responsibilities:
- Act as the Agile ambassador and drive the Credit-Suisse Agile transformation
- Support senior management and practice communities with trainings, advice and consulting
- Align and collaborate with other trainers and coaches across the globe in order to provide transformation support for global programs and organizations.
- Preparing and delivering high quality Agile classroom trainings (Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile)
- Coaching teams who are starting to transition from Waterfall to Agile and bringing them up to speed in executing Agile practices
- Consulting organizations and individuals in how to transition to Agile and on how to implement change and continuous improvements for better results
You are an open and challenging personality, and are able to drive and execute tasks very independently
Strong persistence and willingness to drive change
Hands on experience working in Agile software developments teams
Excellent knowledge of Agile (Scrum, Kanban), scaled Agile frameworks (i.e. LEss, SAFe, Nexus, ScrumOfScrums) and Lean Practices with related certification (Certified Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist or SPC…)
Experience in providing class room training in front of participants
Knowledge in coaching of agile teams
Excellent communication skills in English
Willingness to visit different locations within Credit Suisse to provide local trainings and coaching
Ms. T. Goop would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.