What You’ll Do
The Global Account Manager acts as the sales leader of a Global Enterprise Account: Samsung.
• Global Account Leadership - Leadership of the account(s)
• Build Trusted Client Relationships - Build a strong and trusted advisor relationship with the customer at CXO level including the lines of business
• Account Strategy and Goals - Work to develop an integrated account plan to drive the adoption in the region
• Focus on Strategic Deals - Identify and close regional/country strategic opportunities in the accounts through strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional executive decision makers to maximize Cisco opportunity
• Innovation at the edge - Work with the customer to develop an innovation strategy to help save cost and deliver value to their business in the local regulatory and competitive environment
• Operational Excellence across the Region - Orchestrate Cisco service delivery resource to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
Who You'll Work With
Reporting directly to the Global Client Director Sales for this specific enterprise account, the GAM works with HQ, regional and country teams to create a seamless customer experience, position Cisco technologies, services and flexible consumption models that deliver business outcomes.
Who You Are
• 8+ years sales account experience, preferably with Samsung
• Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in related field
• Track record of selling large and complex technology solutions with specific focus on driving business outcomes for clients and services-led strategy
• Self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies, create demand and close deals
• Ability to work with different team from the various lines of business within Cisco Systems including Inside Sales, Consultant Systems Engineering, Consulting, Marketing, Product Management and Business Unit
• Leadership skills in a global teaming environment
• Specific examples of closing large, strategic deals
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.