Kronos is hiring a sales professional in Hong Kong who would be responsible for selling company's products or services directly to end-users. Also, would be involved in developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment.
• Meet business objectives by maximizing sales opportunity and sales performance, achieve or exceed sales quotas for every financial year
• Develop and implement a sales model necessary to ensure the profitable growth and development of Kronos Hong Kong
• Develop tactical and direct sales strategy for managing sales pipeline in all industry sectors and achieving sales targets, manage direct sales programs and all associated sales projects
• Achieve the regional sales performance targets measured as actual order, revenue recognition and sales expense achievement verses budget on a rolling monthly, quarterly and fiscal year basis
• Establish and maintain effective sales programs, policies, procedures, including accurate sales forecasting and reporting systems in a format agreed with the General Manager
• Achieve national product pricing in conjunction with the General Manager to establish consistent and competitive wholesale and recommended retail pricing
• Develop sales promotions and marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, including the design and execution of sales promotions and events
• Identify areas of under-performance, recommend solutions and take prompt action to rectify the situation
• Develop and implement systems to ensure that procedures and records associated with documenting performance are managed in accordance with the business requirements
• Proven strategic sales and leadership ability
• Good understanding/sales experience on IT products/ERP's with MNC customers
• 5-8 years of experience in similar role, in sales and marketing, preferably within IT or HR services industries
• Experienced in negotiating commercial contracts in both the public and private sector at CEO DG (Director General) or board level
• Meeting the professional and ethical standards set by Kronos
• Must demonstrate confidence, character & leadership and communicate effectively under pressure, as it differentiates Kronos from competitors and build confidence that Kronos will provide the solution of choice
• Knowledge of business functions as they relate to software solutions, well versed in the decision processes of large companies
• Good English communication & presentation skills
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.