About the Organisation
Ubisoft Pune is proud to be one of the most creative video game studios in India with more than 500 talented employees covering many areas of expertise. We are looking for the strategic position of Art Director, a challenging opportunity for an individual to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow their career.
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Designation:- Junior Unity Game Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
Job summary: Ubisoft is seeking for talented and passionate Game Programmer with experience and expertise in Android/ iOS platforms with development experience in Unity Engine.
- Collaborate with the development team to code any game system including Gameplay, AI, graphics, physics, networking, sound and framework.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Well versed with rapid prototyping & agile development methodology in cooperation with marketing and product design teams.
- Determine and fix the gameplay bugs detected by the production and quality control teams.
- Work in small, focused, engineering teams to create and develop Mobile games.
- Porting Games for different mobile platforms.
- Support the Lead Programmer in any ad hoc tasks and duties.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- 2-3 years of experience as a mobile/Unity game programmer.
- Should have shipped at least 1 commercial title on iOS, Android platforms.
- Strong knowledge of 3D mathematics and good Logical and Analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation and UI.
- Should have strong debugging skills.
- Should have experience of working with third party plugins (eg: GPGS, Mopub, Vungle, AdColony etc...).
- Knowledge of object oriented development in C++.
- Preferably B.E Comp, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent.
- Should have experience porting title for different mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of Native plugin development.
- Familiar with JAVA and Android Studio.
- Familiar with SWIFT, Objective-C and Xcode.
- Knowledge of OpenGL graphics library will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of game server programming will be an added advantage
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes