Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Are you an experienced Sales Professional with proven abilities to teach prospects in your industry? Do your skills translate to the real estate industry? We offer a six-figure opportunity to sales people who can challenge prospects with new business models, tailor presentations to specific brokers, and take control of the sales cycle from first call to final agreement. If you're driven to succeed, competitive in a team environment, and skilled in communications, we encourage you to apply.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) a global provider of Real Estate services, is looking for a Franchise Sales Director for Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. This exciting role has 75% Travel – therefore, you LOVE TO TRAVEL. If you reside in ID, MT, WY, NM, ND, SD, NE or western half of KS , you’re in an ideal location! (We will consider candidates that reside in other locations as well).
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC has been fulfilling the dream of since 1906. For over a century, home has been our purpose and it defines us and everyone in our network. Our mission will never waiver—to deliver the treasure of home ethically and honestly. The Coldwell Banker network is still continuously recognized for its innovation and leadership across 3,000 offices in 49 countries and territories.
As a Franchise Sales Director, you’ll identify, cultivate, manage and track new franchise opportunities for the Coldwell Banker Real Estate brand.
- Meet/exceed annual quota targets through conversions, roll-ins and merger & acquisitions activity.
- Drive the affiliation process (i.e. conducting appropriate due diligence, negotiations, etc.)
- Create and work a business plan to achieve growth goals by identifying, advancing and closing deals.
- Execute and convert the franchise application process– review due diligence, legal documents, budgets and proforms and coordinate the timely movement of documents to the Senior Vice President for corporate processing and approvals.
- Coordinating and leading primary meetings and discussions continuously throughout the Business Development process, i.e., cold calls, weekly “timeline-update” calls and strategy meetings regarding future business and projected closings.
- Managing application timelines and expense budget maintenance, status analysis, and reports regarding various pipelines.
- Identifying deals that can be accelerated and challenge/ motivate Real Estate Broker/Owners to accelerate deals.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 7 yrs. exp in franchise sales environment
- Minimum of 5 yrs. consultative sales experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading financial statements, including mergers and acquisition exp.
- Extensive experience in a cold-calling environment
- Proven success in meeting/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual growth targets
- Superb time management skills, ability to multi task, handle high pressure and time sensitive environments
- Ability to communicate effectively, to motivate, convince and influence people
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, territory management and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of sales process: transactions, legal docs and growth models
- Advanced organizational skills and computer: Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
- Working knowledge of complex real estate operations and their budgets is preferred
- Stellar presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet desired objectives with minimal supervision
- Bi-lingual skills (preferred)
- Ability to Travel 75% (required)
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, logon to www.realogy.com
Realogy Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries are committed to diversity.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability