Position: System Integration Specialist
Location: Irvine, CA
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
As a System Integration Specialist, your position is crucial to keeping the internal systems of Alteryx operational, with support from the IT team, have the drive to take on all the responsibility and reward that involves. Experience with moving data from system to system with a focus on quality and integrity is essential. Collaboration with information technology teams will be necessary to complete any projects. The Integration Specialist is responsible for, executing integration tasks, technical implementation of architected solution, performing system configuration, system administration, and training/support through the implementation roll-out. The Integration Specialist can understand the clients’ functional requirements and translate those requirements into technical configurations within an end product.
- Gather and translate documented requirements and processes to application configuration
- Performs product configuration per the requirements defined
- Thoroughly test application per the requirements defined
- Enterprise Application Integration and SOA Architecture experience in a large organization
- Establish application integration and SOA strategies across SaaS and on-premise COTS and in-house developed applications
- Develop / Customize / Enhance Integration solutions utilizing Dell BOOMI
- Participating in status meeting with the ability to escalate issues and identify risks.
- Recommend, document, and execute new department protocol to better meet planned objectives
- Provide technical expertise (i.e. application features, functionality, capabilities, data file requirements, database structure, data migration, etc.) on the project at-hand and support the internal team during the life cycle of an implementation project
- Working with project team(s) to resolve data, functional and/or application issues
- Provide post implementation support for existing configurations and processes; advance support as indicated
- Position located in Irvine, CA- local candidates only
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in application integration architecture, software development, or engineering
- Experience applying sprint methodology and agile principals
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfort using and learning new technology
- Excellent organizational abilities and prioritization skills
- Builds rapport quickly and effectively cross-functionally
- Critical thinker with proven analytical skills
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer