Position: Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Location: San Mateo, CA
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Alteryx is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Specialist to add more horsepower to our proven team of professionals. Reporting to the Integrated Campaigns Manager, they will be responsible for planning, coordinating, executing and reporting on campaigns required to meet Alteryx quarterly sales targets. The objective of this role is to collaborate closely with demand gen stakeholders and other groups to select, manage and implement weekly campaign activities that drive responders, MQLs, opportunities and eventually closed-won business. The Marketing Campaigns Specialist will create innovative campaigns and programs that drive awareness, engagement, and pipeline. Effective at leveraging Product Marketing messaging content, the campaign specialist will build integrated campaigns that incorporate our platform story and deliver this narrative across all channels. This role requires both cross-functional communication skills and demonstrated project management experience to ensure smooth execution of integrated marketing campaigns. The successful candidate is a proactive team player, well-organized and detail-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, interacts well with colleagues across multiple departments, meets deadlines, and gets the job done.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging key educational and promotional content, that will drive the required top and middle of funnel responses to meet sales objectives and business goals
- Define, measure, and analyze success metrics (i.e. open, click-through, conversions, engagements, MQL, SAO etc.) for multiple campaigns and communicate results to demand gen team to implement actions that enhance effectiveness
- Identify and execute A/B testing opportunities, providing analytical insights from A/B tests to improve current campaigns and inform future strategy
- Enhance existing nurture programs, including buyer’s journey, onboarding and reengagement campaigns
- Help to grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members utilizing various channels and collaborating closely with the digital marketing team
- Manage the flow of leads from campaigns and events into marketing automation systems and to sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation and conversion. Track performance of activities to evaluate ROI of programs
- Create campaign components that can be used for Field Marketing and Sponsored Events
- Manage special projects designed to improve overall demand generation efficiency; these may include email optimization, landing page optimization, sales engagement and follow up, messaging, offers and more
- Communicate with all program stakeholders to ensure programs are delivered on-time
- Lead and assist on other marketing activities as assigned to meet company goals
- BA in marketing or other related field
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Must be metrics driven and a very strong analytic thinker
- Proven track record of developing and managing marketing programs tied to specific goals (e.g., awareness, engagement, revenue)
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently orchestrate, prioritize and manage multiple projects, from concept through implementation, simultaneously
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to effectively and efficiently work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing multi-touch, integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how to use email, website and social media in an overall demand creation approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner
- Proficiency in Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish; Can work independently with minimal supervision
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered