Software Architect, Front-EndLocation:
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
We are looking for a software architect to drive the future of our flagship product. The successful candidate will work with a team of passionate software engineers to deliver a new cross platform solution that will make analytics available to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Drive the front-end architecture and design of Alteryx software products and features
- Create the technology strategy for a new cross platform solution
- Design a browser based product to be run behind the firewall and in a SaaS solution
- Design for scalability, resiliency, extensibility, usability, consistency, and security
- Mentor the teams to deliver high quality, maintainable code
- Stay current on architecture patterns in Big Data, analytics, cloud computing, user interface, and enterprise software systems
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive and applicable experience as a hands-on architect and/or senior-level programmer
- Experience working with architecture and design patterns on software products
- Proven success in improving software architecture on desktop and web applications
- Experience with building and consuming REST-based web services
- Experience with reporting and visualization frameworks such as Plotly, Vega, or D3
- Strong skills in communication, critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of a broad range of technology solutions and deep understanding of integration best practices
- Strong, functional competency in full-stack web development
- Keen eye for usability and user experience
- Experience using, integrating, and optimizing front-end build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
- Familiar with common web application security concerns and how to prevent exploits such as XSS and SQL Injection
- Experience with mentoring and developing engineering talent
- A passion for working with data and analytics, and using them to improve business intelligence and agility
The company will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.