Get Cooking with HelloFresh...
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
We’re hiring an Analyst, Influencer Marketing within our Growth team to support the rapidly growing Influencer Marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the industry and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Primary responsibility will be analyzing and optimizing campaign performance to achieve our ambitious acquisition goals.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in planning, negotiation, and analytics to implement and innovate influencer marketing campaigns across multiple social platforms.
You will ...
- Support the Influencer Relations team to successfully drive the acquisition and brand growth of HelloFresh
- Conduct research to source, vet, and analyze influencers for potential collaborations
- Support the team with campaign analyses, developing optimization strategies to drive efficiency
- Create a robust and well organized database of talent with continual outreach
- Compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, conclusions, and quantifiable business opportunities
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting and insights within and across campaigns
- Work cross-functionally across the organization as needed on a project by project basis
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Organized – organizational skills, project management skills and ability to multi-task are the foundation of everything you do
- Strategic - you get the smaller and the bigger picture
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience
- Intellectual curiousity with strong analytical skills
- Understanding of key business KPIs for subscription e-commerce (CAC, CLV, cohort retention, etc.)
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google platforms, Tableau, third party analytics platforms and media attribution technology/methodologies is preferred