Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Position Title: Senior Information Security, Risk and Governance Analyst
Area: Cyber Security
Work you’ll do
You will serve as a Sr. Risk and Controls Analyst within the Technology Risk Management (TRM) program for information security and compliance across US firm technology environments. This position sits in the Information Technology Services (ITS) Cyber Security team. This individual supports and drives continual enhancement of the security compliance and risk management program supporting the security interests of the US firm across all security domains and technology environments. This individual performs risk assessments, analyzes technology and operational risks to the enterprise, identifies control needs and works with the technology owner to drive implementation of appropriate controls to comply with relevant laws, regulations, client commitments and industry standards. Performs deep-dive testing / monitoring of controls according to risk, documents results in GRC tool and escalates identified risk to TRM Management and beyond, as necessary. Works closely with Technology function owners and control performers to educate on control requirements and associated risk of non-compliance. May lead projects in their area of expertise.
- Performs technology risk assessments and reports on findings, consult on remediation plans, track status, aggregate results and report to Management.
- Performs deep-dive controls testing for high risk areas for independent validation of issues and remediation efforts
- Provides guidance / education across Technology functions for technology security and compliance requirements according to regulatory requirements, firm policy, data classification, client commitments, etc.
- Provide guidance for technology processes and procedures to be documented and assist in collecting necessary documentation to facilitate the process.
- Provide recommendation for continuous improvements to the risk management process, controls monitoring and TRM program.
- Provide notification of updated controls requirements to technology functions due to regulatory and firm policy updates.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Members of our ITS team work behind the scenes, but are essential to the Deloitte organization. Our ITS team develop custom enterprise applications and provide IT infrastructure support to clients to ensure that they sustain a competitive advantage and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our team has the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data, the technical proficiency required to deliver custom solutions, and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in logical and easily understandable ways.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with information technology security programs, audits, controls, assessments, risk assessments, or remediation management
- Demonstrated proficiency in Security and Compliance, Regulatory Requirements (SOC 2, ISO27001, NIST800-53, PCAOB, CSA, etc.) and / or Risk Management programs / performing risk assessments
- Requires CISSP, CISA, CISM or other applicable certification or willingness to obtain within 1-2 years
- Strong communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent time management and related organizational skills including appropriate sense of urgency and a proactive approach
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we help you shape the future direction of your career. We offer comprehensive development planning as well as training, mentoring, and coaching to help you grow from within. From hands-on experience to increases in responsibility to rewarding teamwork, Deloitte nurtures talent by providing supportive leadership.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html