Cyber Risk Resilience Specialist Master - Cyber Incident Response
Are you interested inimproving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leadingcompanies? Security and operational resilience are critical issues facing both publicand private organizations today. Deloitte’s Cyber Risk services helporganizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, datasecurity breaches, data leakage and system outages across organizations ofvarious sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, andreliable operations across the enterprise.
· Conduct advanced computer and networkforensic investigations relating to various forms of malware, computerintrusion, theft of information, denial of service, data breaches, etc.
· Assist clients in identifying andremediating gaps as identified throughout the investigation
· Provide clients guidance and advice inregards to cyber incidents, forensics, and incident response
· Document findings and create well writtenreports
Deloitte Cyber Risk team is the “boots on the ground” that manages and responds to liveincidents, using their skills in digital forensics, incident response, ITsecurity, and incident handling. Our professionals design, deploy, andassess IT resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisismanagement solutions for client technical infrastructure, applications andbusiness processes to help clients transform their legacy programs intoproactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join theteam developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about DeloitteAdvisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 5+ years of information security experiencein one or more of the following areas: IT security, incident handling andresponse, exploit analysis, network intelligence gathering, vulnerabilitymanagement, digital forensics methods and procedures.
• Must have Linux/Unix technical experienceincluding creation and modification, administration, troubleshooting, and/orforensic and Incident Response experience
• 3+ years of experience with at least two ofthe following tools: EnCase Forensic, EnCase Enterprise, AccessData FTK,HBGary, Volatility, SANS SIFT, Bit9, Internet Evidence Finder
• Familiarity with threat intelligence andapplied use within incident response and forensic investigations
• 5+ years of experience with malwareanalysis and understanding attack techniques
• Experience interpreting, searching, andmanipulating data within enterprise logging solutions
• Experience working with network, host, anduser activity data, and identifying anomalies
• BA/BS in computer science, managementinformation systems or related fieldor significant industry experience required.
• CISSP, CISM, EnCE, CEH, GCFA, GCFE, or GCIHcertification required.
• Willingness to travel extensively and/or onshort notice is required.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou’re applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html