Req #: 1802861
Job Category: Marketing
New Product Development – Local & SEA
- Manage new product development, ensuring timely launch. Managing the entire new product development process from conceptualization, research, pricing strategies to working with the commercial team on the implementation activities.
- Lead & drive new product development projects and collaborate with S&T and S/Chain to ensure timely launch of the projects
- Helps to coordinate packaging revision & new packaging development for SEA ensuring all artworks are SEA compliant.
- Responsible for the implementation of the local marketing strategies for the assigned brand/brands through marketing plans.
- Formulate brand strategies based on strong market analysis, competitors’ analysis and internal portfolio analysis, utilizing the BCC tools.
- To update branding guidelines and footprints, utilizing the WCE templates and other BCC tools. To adhere and comply to global branding guidelines, where applicable.
- Relentlessly focus on efficiency and cost by driving improvement through value optimization projects working closely with S&T team.
- Ensure that the pricing/product mix is reviewed and recommending change where appropriate.
- Monitor performance of segments and brands against contract
- Manage marketing spend within the assigned DME budget
- Ensure all brand strategies are underpinned by strong & in-depth consumer understanding
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the marketing plan and work closely with Sales team to execute the plans.
- Identify and implement any gap plans by working closely with the Sales team
- Constant review on campaigns and brands through yearly brand reviews and post campaign reviews to encourage vigorous and continuous learning.
- Work closely with the agencies to come up with winning and differentiated point of awareness supporting the brand communication strategies.
- Collaborate with the POB team by providing overall campaign direction and ensuring the development is in line with overall campaign objectives and brand positioning.
- Work closely with Consumer Insights team on identifying brands’ research needs
- Plan the full year’s marketing researches together with the Insights team supporting the need on brand strategy development.
- To analyse the research findings and insights and turn them into actionable brand plans
- Prepare bi-monthly report based on retail audit, market trends information, etc. to department head
- Drive excellence in delivery of activation projects to deadlines, working cross functionally to achieve objectives and budget.
- Possess a Bachelor degree or Master degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics, MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years FMCG experience in brand management
- At least be holding Executive position for 5 years
- Strong analytical skills and be able to look at issues from different perspectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be energetic, a proven achiever with strong leadership skills to drive & influence the strategic category agenda
- Have good balance of a leader and a team player
- Possess a solid understanding of FMCG industry
- Possess a strong command in spoken and written in Thai and English
- Good computer skill in Microsoft Office