Job ID: JR0057507
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Jerusalem, IL
Job Type: Intern
OPS Planning Student
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
What will you do?
- You will Support existing Project management indicators and develop new indicators in high quality and standards
- You will analyze and work with massive quantity of data and databases management.
- You will perform project status analysis, updates, and control over project's progress and compliance using different scheduling tools
- You will build work-plans with constraints, dependencies to reflect project execution
- Industrial Engineering or other relevant student with at least 2 years until graduation.
- Projects management orientation or experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, organized, good analytical skills.
- Knowledge in MS-Excel and MS-project is an advantage.
- Good English level - written and spoken
- Availability of at 3 days a week. 4 days availability is preferred.
Location - JerusalemInside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.