Job Posting Title:
Instructor of Physics
LSUE AA - Sciences (John Anthony Hamlin (00006668))
LSU - Eunice
The instructor of physics will primarily teach majors and non-majors physics, but will also instruct in other courses, as needed. The instructor will advise students and serve on university committees.
- Ability to teach effectively
- Ability to interact with others (verbal/written)
- Ability to adhere to university policies and meet data submission deadlines
- Instruction in physics with focus on majors and non-majors physics
- Office hours and advising
- Committee Work
Additional Job Description:
- Master's in Physics or related field
- Ph.D. in Physics or related field
- 3 years of college level instruction in majors and non-majors physics
Salary Range: $40,000 – $45,000
All applicants must submit a letter of application, resume, copies of official transcript(s), and three professional references including name, title, phone number, and e-mail address. Please attach all documents under the Resume/CV section of your application. Original transcript(s) are required prior to hire.
March 8, 2018
Closing Date (Open Until Filled if No Date Specified):
Additional Position Information:
Background Check - An offer of employment is contingent on a satisfactory pre-employment background check.
Benefits - LSU offers outstanding benefits to eligible employees and their dependents including health, life, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending accounts; retirement options; various leave options; paid holidays; wellness benefits; tuition exemption for qualified positions; training and development opportunities; employee discounts; and more!
Essential Position (Y/N):
LSU is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity / equal access employer.
HCM Contact Information:
Questions or concerns can be directed to the LSU Human Resources Management Office at 225-578-8200 or emailed HR@lsu.edu