Service Delivery Lead, South Africa
What You'll Do
The Service Delivery Lead is responsible for leading our customers to Business, Innovation and Operational Outcome based solutions. Typical day to day tasks include:
● Development of collaborative partnerships with the customer and their vendors
● Customer focal point - liaison
● Governance and Metrics Alignment - ITIL, Managing SLA’s and Critical Milestones
● Budgeting Functions - Consumption based billing – chargeback, P and L
● Crisis Management Leadership – Cross Functional Team Building – Seamless operational delivery
Who You'll Work With
You will report to Laurent Cordelle, Service Delivery Director in Advanced Services who is responsible for Global Enterprise Service Delivery in the Emerging Markets Theatre.
Your work will transform our customers' businesses from every angle, changing the way IT is consumed and adopted.
The Emerging Markets Client Transformation Team (CXT) is responsible for all Service delivery to customers in the Emerging Markets region (Africa and Middle East). A team focusing on influencing our customers to get the most out of our services in the best possible way. We want to make an impact both how our customer s adopt the services and how they value the service delivery. Customer satisfaction is our key driver.
The Service Delivery Manager position within the Enterprise Major Accounts team. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for service delivery experience to the customers in Major Account segment in the Client Transformation Team, and assume overall responsibility for the delivery, management, continuous improvement, and growth of Cisco Services. This will include in-direct staff of employees and vendors to ensure all functions are delivered to meet/exceed customer expectations. This position will oversee operations of a managed outsource with the end user customer and partner. This role will require significant onsite presence in the South Africa preferably based near Johannesburg.
Who You Are
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco