- Work on Adobe Marketing Cloud related products (AEM, Analytics, Campaign etc.)
- Offshore SPOC for Japanese related translation & interpretation requests
- Support technical team in translating business requirements & other documents from Japanese to English
- Support onsite members in document creation & reporting
- Create user stories after understanding high level requirements in Japanese
- Assist in creation of requirement/design documents & test case documents in Japanese
- Handle change requests
- 3-8 years of Japanese translation, interpretation experience
- Japanese language skills – JLPT N2/N1, B.A/M.A in Japanese
- Graduate in a relevant field to IT
- Experience of working in onsite-offshore model
- Good technical documentation skills
- Ability to translate documents, interpret technical discussions
- Good Business analysis or testing / QA skills
- Knowledgeable on HTML, Java Script, Web content, SEO
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills with right degree of attitudes.
- Some relevant industry experience or basic understanding of the type of customers using Adobe products and/or basic understanding of how customers use the software.
- Experience working in a team environment, managing a diverse workload.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Sales Account Executive, Client Executives, Retention Specialist, Consulting, and Customer Support to ensure client satisfaction.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.