Japanese speaking Bilingual Project Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Works independently, manages and oversees the full system development process for Adobe Marketing Cloud projects (AEM, Analytics, Campaign etc.) that are of medium to large size, duration and complexity
- Develops and manages project plans, work process investment plan, demand and project staging plans with business partners and shared services
- Leads and manages IT program teams (5-10+) for efforts and applies program and project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications,
- Clarity status reporting, Clarity budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT program.
- Owns Project / program issue resolution and risk management.
- Leads IT project teams (virtual, matrix) and applies project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to an IT project.
- May act as program manager on multi-project activities. Manages focused project recovery activities including quick situational analysis, needs assessment, and hands-on collaboration to bring in distressed projects and teams back on track.
- Builds and maintains effective on-going communications and relationships between the IT project team and management to ensure that the IT project is completed in a manner that satisfies project objectives.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project planning, tracking and analysis.
- Ensures vendor performance and that deliverables meet contract specifications and SLAs.
- Identifies and coordinates interdependencies to ensure timing and alignment of releases, hardware, and resources.
- Provides technical and analytical support and guidance to project team members. Reviews work products from team and vendor consultants.
- N2/N1 - business level of Japanese is must
- 8-10 years’ project / program management experience in an Onsite-Offshore model
- Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope, Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices
- Detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology concepts and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Experienced in handling a team of 5-10 persons
- Knowledgeable in Java, HTML, WCM, CMS, Adobe product suite
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.