Have you been running and contributing to open source tools and OSes for as long as you can remember? Do you enjoy working on GitHub with a community of end-users? Do you look forward to getting your hands dirty while learning about new technologies? Let’s talk!
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to Dev & Ops and we need you to connect Datadog with the vast ecosystem our customers use. Join us to instrument everything from OS counters to programming languages to databases to cloud providers - Come and join us and build amazing open source software.
- Build the open source tools connecting Datadog to the rest of the world
- Write software that will connect cutting edge, industry leading software to Datadog
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Who you must be
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You excel with several low-level and scripting languages
- Your GitHub shows your work with open source contributions
- You enjoy sharing with great docs or blog posts
- You value code minimalism and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You wrote your own monitoring tool once or twice before
- You are a master at Python, Java, C++ or Go
- You have mastered Linux, from the system to the libs to the common apps
- You have development experience on Windows
- You have development experience on various Unix OSes
Is this you? Send your resume and links to your GitHub!